Certificates, PEB, electrics

Establishment of all the legal constituents for your sales dossier. (PEB, urbanistic information, electrical certificates, waterproofing, ground…).

Implementation of all the components of your sales file: (PEB, planning information, electrical certificates, waterproofing, ground, ...

Belgian law states that before you can begin to advertise your property, you need a complete sales file, with all the relative and exact information for prospective buyers. These is not advice, but a legal obligation incumbent on the seller or lessor.

Depending on the situation - sale or lease - the requirements will be different.

In both cases, an PEB certificate must be issued. And then, in the case of a sale, you must submit a planning information request at your local municipality. This takes time. And often, when you have made the decision to move forward, you want things to move fast. Take this into account!

Beyond these national legal obligations prior to the sale, there can also be different legislation depending on the region where the property is located:

  • The electrical certificate
  • Environment certificate (certificate of non-pollution of the soil)
  • Oil tank sealing certificate
  • Declaration of change of operator (oil tank, in Wallonia - decree of March 11, 1999)
  • The deed of ownership and/or co-ownership, the basic act, the last 3 general meetings reports, full view of expenses and financial situation.

When you entrust us with a mission, we take care of coordinating everything in order to have a complete file as soon as possible.

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.